To add a profile picture of a contact, go to Contacts. Click on the name of the contact (search for the contact by name or ID if you do not see it in the current list) whose photo you want to upload/replace. On the left side, you shall see a default picture with a browse button. Click on browse button, choose photo from your computer, and click on Save on the top right. That’s it.
To resend a ticket, go to Orders. Click on name of the customer from the order list. Click on Send icon for the ticket which you want to resend.
As an Attendee you can do lot of things eg.:
- Register as an author.
- Log in to your dashboard and update your Profile.
- Submit Abstracts.
- Manage records of all submitted Abstracts.
- Purchase conference tickets and download invoices.
- View fellow attendees as recommended by the system under Matchmaking tab.
- Enable/disable email notifications sent to you
- Save sessions you want to attend to your personal schedule
- Collect vCards from fellow attendees and download them in to CSV format
- Accept meeting requests from fellow attendees
- Manage and renew your event membership
- Display your profile to website and app visitors
- Check in to event
- Check in to sessions
- Participate in discussions
- Submit photos in discussions
Dryfta is the Free Event Management Platform. Sell tickets. Engage attendees. Collect data. Measure in-depth ROI. Achieve Event Success.Available on mobile & web. It’s free, and it’s powerful.
Dryfta is an event management platform.
If you run an event, whether small or large, you can use Dryfta. How it makes your life easy? To begin with, it brings all your event management processes to one single platform so you can access them right from your computer. Secondly, it automates your event registration processes by providing forms for attendees to register and then saving those registration data into your interface for you to see and access anytime, from anywhere. It acts as your virtual assistant keeping you updated on your attendees, their food preferences, their ticket purchases, the sessions they’re attending, the leads and contact details they have collected, the one to one meetings secured between attendees, their interest and engagement levels by the activities they’re participating in, and many more.
It has an expansive abstract management system to manage call for papers from speakers, and peer review those papers. Everyone, including authors and reviewers have their own dashboards to manage their submissions and reviews respectively.
Sell tickets using your own payment gateway and merchant account. You need not pay any service fees to us.
Design attendee’s badge and print badges for all attendees at once. Monetize your badge by attaching a sponsor logo.