To view the leads (vCards) collected by the contact and the meeting requests received by the contact, go to Contacts. Click on name of the contact from the list. Go to vCards and Meetings tab. There you shall see all the leads and meeting requests as received by the contact.
To view the tickets purchased by a contact, go to Contacts. Click on name of the contact from the list or search for it. Go to Tickets tab and there you shall see all the tickets contact has purchased for himself/herself and other contacts.
To send an email to a contact, go to Contacts. Click on name of the contact from the list or search for it. Go to Email tab and enter the subject and message and click on send. To send bulk email to all attendees, go to Mass Mailer.
To import contacts into your Dryfta event platform, all you need is a CSV (Excel) file with columns including First name, Last name and email address. When your CSV is ready with these 3 columns, simply go to Contacts, hover on Actions button and click on Import.
On import page, click on Browse to upload the CSV from your computer. If you followed all procedures correctly, it will import all contacts into the platform.
You also have the option to send login credentials to all contacts.
Dryfta automatically checks for duplicate entries and remove them during the import process. You do not need to scan through the list manually.
To add multiple reviewers into the system at once, you have to import the reviewers name and email address into the system using the Import Contacts button. Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to Contacts Management
2. Click on Import Contacts
3. Download the sample file
4. Add your reviewers’ first name, last name and email address in the appropriate columns in the sample file
5. Add 3 in Reviewers column for all reviewers (1 is for contacts, 2 is authors)
5. Keep the rest of the column as is, and Save.
6. Go to Import Contacts page now and click on Browse to choose the sample file, and then click on Import.
7. This will create accounts for all reviewers.
8. Note that there’s a limit of 200 per import. So, if you have more than 200 contacts to be imported, you need to repeat the process for every 200 contacts.
If you have any questions, you can always raise a support ticket or email us at email@example.com
Admins cannot be made into speakers. Admins are people who are run the
show and are not really the participants as in attendees and speakers.
So, if the person who is managing the platform happens to be a speaker
as well, he/she needs to create a separate contact for the same.