Using our Salesforce integration, you can let Dryfta automatically sync and export/update your contacts in your Dryfta platform to your Salesforce CRM. Here’re more details on what is possible with our Salesforce integration:
- Sync your Dryfta contacts to Salesforce contacts
- Sync your Dryfta attendees, speakers etc to Salesforce contacts
- Sync organizations in your Dryfta platform to Salesforce accounts
- Sync both contacts & accounts to Salesforce (Optional)
- Sync subscribers collected in your Dryfta platform to Salesforce Leads
- Enable triggers to add check-ins & payments by attendees as tasks in their Salesforce profile
Log in to your Salesforce account and set up a connected app by clicking on the Setup icon in the top-right navigation menu and select Setup.
- Go to App Manager under Apps
- Click on New Connected App and configure the following in respective sections:
In the Basic Information section:
Connect App Name: YourDryftaApp
API Name: This would automatically become ‘YourDryftaApp’
Contact Email: Enter your email address
In the API (Enable OAuth Settings) section:
Check Enable OAuth Settings
Callback URL: replace mydomain with your domain name: https://mydomain.dryfta.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_dryfta&view=subscribers&task=connectToSalesforce
Under Selected OAuth Scopes, select & add the following:
Select Access and manage your data (API)
Select Full access (full)
Select Perform requests on your behalf at any time (refresh token, offline access)
Once you’ve set up your app, you’ll be given a Consumer Key and a Consumer Secret for you app. Keep it safe!
- Log in to your Dryfta dashboard & go to Salesforce settings
- Enter Consumer Key and Consumer Secret of the Connected App in the setting fields
- Click on Connect button to connect with your Salesforce account
Once you have successfully connected your event with Salesforce, you can export subscribers and contacts to your Salesforce account.
- Under Map Users section, select from the Dryfta subscribers/users list whichever you want to export and a list type from Salesforce list i.e Contact or Lead to which you want to export the users. When you select contact from Salesforce list, you can select account for the contacts too
- Under Map attributes section, you can map Dryfta user fields/attributes with Salesforce fields. Mandatory fields shall be auto selected in Salesforce field list. You can map new fields by clicking on Add new attribute
- To enable automated syncing, check Auto Sync checkbox. (Auto sync exports new users to Salesforce and also updates the existing contacts/leads)
- Click on Sync to start syncing/updating your Dryfta contacts to Salesforce
You can also edit the active syncs you have created. To edit an existing sync, click on edit button, make your changes and update the sync.
To scan QR code of an attendee and save its information in your leads dashboard, you need to follow the steps below:
1. Download the Dryfta event app
Download Android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dryfta
Download iPhone app: https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=1239665320&mt=8
2. Enter your event’s keyword to search and download the event
3. Go to the event and click on More button.
4. Click on Profile to log in to your account
5. Once logged-in, a button “QR Code Scanner” would start displaying under More menu.
6. Click on it to open the scanner and scan QR codes
7. All scanned leads are saved under vCards & Meetings tab accessible from More button and also from your dashboard in the website.
You can enable the app by going to Event app settings.
Once enabled, you can choose to enable/disable pages you do not want to display on the app.
Use Push notifications to send urgent messages to your attendees who are using the app.
To display the download link to the website visitors, enable the mobile app widget by going to Website builder > Homepage widgets. This will display the download app link to play store and app store on the homepage of your event website.
You can also use the direct Download URLs to App Store and Play Stores. To view the direct download URLs, go to Event App Settings in your event platform in the sidebar.