To add multiple reviewers into the system at once, you have to import the reviewers name and email address into the system using the Import Contacts button. Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to Contacts Management
2. Click on Import Contacts
3. Download the sample file
4. Add your reviewers’ first name, last name and email address in the appropriate columns in the sample file
5. Add 3 in Reviewers column for all reviewers (1 is for contacts, 2 is authors)
5. Keep the rest of the column as is, and Save.
6. Go to Import Contacts page now and click on Browse to choose the sample file, and then click on Import.
7. This will create accounts for all reviewers.
8. Note that there’s a limit of 200 per import. So, if you have more than 200 contacts to be imported, you need to repeat the process for every 200 contacts.
If you have any questions, you can always raise a support ticket or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org