If you have a PayPal Payments Pro merchant account and want to accept credit card payments on your Dryfta event website without redirecting users to the PayPal website, then you need to enter the credentials for API Username, Password and Signature under Basics > Payment Settings.
Here are the steps to find your PayPal Payments Pro credentials:
- Log in to your PayPal Business account.
- Click Profile tab located in the top navigation area.
- Click API Access link under the Account Information header.
- Click Get Started link under the Request API Credentials heading.
- Click My selling preferences option in left sidebar.
- Click Update option for API access item.
- Complete the API Credential Request form by clicking the agreement checkbox and clicking Submit.
- You will now have the API username, password and signature.
- Copy the values from this page into Dryfta Basics > Payment Settings.
- Click on Save on top right to save the settings.
- Create a test ticket (enter a very small pricing like 0.01 USD)
- Purchase test tickets on the website as an attendee to confirm your payments are successful.