Here’re the steps to create a role and grant access to the limited-access content.
- Click on Roles & Access Control located on the sidebar and create a new role for contact user type.
- Choose the content you would like to provide access to this role.
- Now, go to Contacts.
- Select your contacts to whom you want to assign this new role you created.
- Hover on Tools icon on the top right.
- Click on Bulk Edit and pop up shall open.
- In the pop up, select Assign roles from the drop down.
- You would see the roles including the role you just created.
- Select the newly created role so the switch turns green
on Save button. That’s it. Now, all selected contacts will be assigned
with that custom role and will be able to access the limited-access
make sure, when creating/editing the limited-access content, it is set
to be accessible by the selected role only. You can do so by choosing
Custom roles and choosing the role for which this content will be